2019 Women's Conference
Saturday, November 9, 2019
The INOVA Center for Personalized Health
8100 Innovation Park Dr., Fairfax, VA 22031
Sign-In 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Beloved Women’s Conference 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Conference Marketplace open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
“See what love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of God; and that is what we are. The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Beloved, we are God’s children now; what we will be has not yet been revealed. What we do know is this: when he is revealed, we will be like him, for we will see him as he is.”
1 John 3: 1 – 2 (NRSV)
The world we live in attempts to tell us who we are. It is a great burden to live your life and measure your worth by the world’s standards which may be faulty at best. Sometimes we allow the world to define who we are as women of God. However, our core identity lies in being the Beloved of God. We are adored, valued, prized, cherished, and esteemed by the Creator of the Universe. God has endowed us with beauty, power and vision to live lives of purpose and abundance. It all begins when we claim our identity as God’s Beloved!
Join the Sisters of the True Vine, on Saturday November 9th as we bring together women of all stages, ages and backgrounds to recognize and celebrate ourselves and each other as the beloved of God by:
- Experiencing powerful worship led by our guest psalmist Alicia Peters-Jordan.
- Being encouraged, challenged and empowered through interactive workshops led by preacher & author Rev. Dr. Jenelle Riddick; founder of “Walk In It”, a non-profit with a mission to encourage, empower, and equip girls and women to be holistically healthy and strong.
- Shopping in our inaugural conference marketplace where vendors will have beautiful items for sale.
- Playing games, winning giveaways and fellowshipping with each other, all while affirming our “Beloved-ness” as daughters of God.
Register by October 13th and choose from two Early Bird Registration options. For the Early Bird Registration rate of $90.00 you will receive:
- Entrance to the Conference workshops, worship and discussion sessions
- All meals (including, breakfast, lunch and all-day snack/beverage service)
- Shopping at the Conference Marketplace
- Games, Giveaways, and Conference Materials
- Register for the Special Early Bird Registration at $100.00 and receive:
- All of the above
- And, A specially designed “Beloved” Conference T-Shirt
Starting October 14th through October 27th regular registration rate will apply.
- Regular Registration with T-Shirt = $110.00
- Regular Registration without T-Shirt = $100.00
Additional Conference T-Shirts are available for $20.00 each.
THERE WILL BE NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION